This post is simple but guarantees to make your life better. I promise.
You, too, can find intense happiness and personal freedom with just a few simple steps.
What you’ll need in order to find eternal bliss:
- coarse scouring pad or sponge
- household cleaner (the kind you don’t want to inhale for fear that it’s melting your insides)
- rubber gloves
Steps to happiness:
- Plug kitchen sink.
- Pour 1/2 cup of household cleaner into sink.
- Top up with hot water and let sit for ten minutes (for the sake of your children’s brains, turn on your stove fan and open the windows).
- Wearing rubber gloves and using the coarse side of a cleaning sponge or a scouring pad, rub away all that nasty brown-ness that you didn’t even realize was there until it was gone.
Let’s put the “stainless” back into stainless steel, baby.
You can thank me later.