home

And just like that, we’re gone.

Things have been a-brewin’ here on the home front over the past few months.  Things that have taken great constraint to keep mum about. But tonight, we celebrated the confirmation of hubby’s new job.

And of course, only a themed dinner seemed appropriate.

This fall, our family will relocate to California where my hubby will begin work with Apple.  We’re not only excited for the opportunity but also to be close to family once again.  The west coast has been calling our name since we left it nearly a year ago.

Because we’re moving to the US of A, I had to throw in some American shout-outs…hence the hot dogs, potato salad and apple pie (highly recommend the cheddar dogs and the pie, by the way). Who would have thought apples on a hot dog?! Oh internet, how I love thee.

Now you’ll have to excuse me while I go cut myself another piece of pie (it’s my only sugar/flour cheat in two weeks so I gotta take advantage of it!) and sort out my crazy life…again. Never a dull moment in this family — and I wouldn’t want it any other way!

8 thoughts on “And just like that, we’re gone.

1. looks gooood!

Posted by mushky88 | June 30, 2010, 8:51 pm
  2. Cats out of the bag now .. looking forward to having some familiar faces around here.

Let us know if we can help in anyway at all.

Posted by Shannon Loucks | June 30, 2010, 9:01 pm
  3. but you just bought a couch in a box!!!

Posted by miriam miller | June 30, 2010, 9:17 pm
  4. Wow, how cool and fortunate you have been for the time in Europe and off on another adventure. Very cool! Love all you updates and blogging and writing as always said! I look forward to reading more adventures in the near future! Congrats to Tim!

Posted by kari | July 1, 2010, 12:41 am
    • Thanks Kari! Looking forward to discovering what the Silicon Valley has to offer! We’re sure it will be a *very* different experience!

Posted by Natasha | July 1, 2010, 5:58 am