{VIDEO} Goodbye Coke! The Dangers of High Fructose Corn Syrup

6 thoughts on “{VIDEO} Goodbye Coke! The Dangers of High Fructose Corn Syrup

1. It kind of broke my heart seeing that 2L bottle of Coke being poured down the drain! I Love Pop! I don’t drink it everyday like I used to. I’m not craving sugar because I am not having the metabolic afternoon crash that I used to get before I cleaned up my diet and exercising regularly. I don’t eat or drink anything diet. I have read about HFCS. BUT I still love pop:( I only drink pop when I’m out and being the designated driver, so not very often.

Posted by Tracey | April 22, 2011, 8:32 am
    • I can appreciate that. Although I just admit that I find myself getting more and more fanatical, the point of getting healthy is not that we become health-nazis. Allowing ourselves to have things on special ocassions is all a part of why we work so hard all the rest of the days! 🙂

Posted by Natasha | April 22, 2011, 10:36 am
  2. I bet you have the cleanest drain in town now. That stuff erodes anything it touches!! 🙂

Posted by Jill | April 22, 2011, 6:47 pm
  3. Its also great for dissolving the acid build up on your car battery, and burning discolouration off the porcelain in toilets. Think about that next time you order a glass of coke!

Love your blog, by the way- ive just discovered it and am ejoying reading through the archives 🙂

Posted by Nisha | April 27, 2011, 7:08 pm
    • Nice! I’ve never heard the porcelain toilet one!

Thanks for stopping in. I love your artwork in your Etsy shop! Definitely saving you in my favorites!

Posted by Natasha | April 27, 2011, 8:45 pm